1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn welcomes you to our beautiful lodging accommodations on the southern Maine coast. Making a reservation indicates your acceptance of the following policies. Please call the inn if you have any questions before reserving your room.
Deposits and Cancellations
- A deposit is required to hold all reservations. Deposit amounts are equal to one night’s lodging or one-half of the total lodging charge, whichever is greater. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted for deposit payments with balance due upon check-in.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Travelers Check, and cash.
- A refund of your deposit, less a $25.00 service charge, will be given if your cancellation notice is received by us at least 14 days prior to your reservation date. There is a 30-day cancellation policy for Holidays and Special Event weekends such as Christmas Prelude.
- If your cancellation is made within 14 days of arrival date, then a deposit refund, less $25 service charge, will be made to the extent the accommodations can be rented again over the entire reserved period.
- Only one special, package, promotion or third-party gift certificate may be redeemed per stay. Some of our specials, packages, and promotions are only available for reservations made directly with the inn.
All rates are quoted per night based on single or double occupancy. 8% State of Maine tax is applicable.
There is a minimum two-night stay on weekends (either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights).
The inn is not suitable for children under 12.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in is between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. If you find that you will be arriving later, please contact us to make arrangements for check-in. Check-out is before 11:00 am.
1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn is non-smoking, and we do ask that you refrain from smoking anywhere on the property. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $250 (minimum) for the cost of any damages or cleaning resulting from smoke.
We love animals and have pets of our own that live with us in the owners’ quarters. Out of respect to our guests who suffer from allergies, we do not allow pets in the Inn.