Find Luxury in the Romantic Sebago Suite
Treat yourself to a relaxing Maine getaway in 1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn’s spacious Sebago Suite. This deluxe three-room retreat on the second floor is the perfect lodging choice to celebrate a special occasion or to simply treat yourself while on holiday.
A relaxing sitting room features both a gas fireplace and a 32″ flat-screen TV. A wet bar and stocked refrigerator offers refreshment while enjoying your favorite movie on the DVD/VCR. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy a good book while enjoying music from the stereo with CD player and a cup of coffee from the Keurig coffee maker.
You’ll rest comfortably on the queen-size four-poster bed in the elegant bedroom. A private bathroom with two-person walk-in shower features marble accents and a heated floor.
A luxurious Jacuzzi garden room features an oversized whirlpool tub for two. From here you can open the French doors to your private deck.
The Sebago Suite Features:
- Three spacious rooms
- Queen size four-poster canopy bed
- Gas fireplace
- Oversized two-person whirlpool tub
- Separate bath with marble and tile double shower
- Private second-floor deck
- Sitting area with flat-screen TV
- Radio with iPod/iPhone/iPad docking
- Refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages, Keurig coffee maker
- Air conditioning (seasonal)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Robes & hair dryers