1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn welcomes you to our beautiful lodging accommodations on the southern Maine coast. Making a reservation indicates your acceptance of the following policies. Please call the inn if you have any questions before reserving your room.
Deposits and Cancellations
- A deposit is required to hold all reservations. Deposit amounts are equal to one night’s lodging or one-half of the total lodging charge for two or more nights stay. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted for deposit payments with balance due upon check-in. Gift Certificates may not be used as a deposit.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Travelers Check, and cash.
- We kindly request 14 days notice should you need to reschedule or cancel your reservation. No-shows, reschedules or cancellations made less than 14 days before your scheduled check-in date will be charged the full reservation cost if we are unable to rent the accommodations over the entire reserved period.
- If your cancellation or reschedule is made within 14 days of arrival date, then a deposit refund less $50 service charge will be made to the extent the accommodations can be rented again over the entire reserved period.
- For reservations cancelled more than 14 days before check-in, we will refund your deposit less a $50 service charge. There is a 30-day cancellation policy for Holidays and Special Event weekends such as Christmas Prelude.
- Only one special, package, promotion or third-party gift certificate may be redeemed per stay. Some of our specials, packages, and promotions are only available for reservations made directly with the inn.
All rates are quoted per night based on single or double occupancy. There is a maximum of two people per room. Children and babies count as a person. 9% State of Maine tax is applicable.
There is a minimum two-night stay on weekends (either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights).
The inn is not suitable for children under 12.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in is between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. Please call the Inn if you would like to make arrangements for an earlier or later check in time. Check-out is by 11:00 am.
1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn is non-smoking, and we do ask that you refrain from smoking anywhere on the property. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $250 (minimum) for the cost of any damages or cleaning resulting from smoke.
We love animals and have pets of our own that live with us in the owners’ quarters. Out of respect to our guests who suffer from allergies, we do not allow pets in the Inn.