Looking for the ideal location to elope in Maine? The 1802 House and Kennebunkport have everything you need for your special day. Take long walks by our beautiful beaches on romantic summer evenings, or snuggle up by the fire in our luxurious suite for the cooler nights of fall and winter. Our landscaped gardens are the perfect location for that outdoor summer event, and winters here at the 1802 House have their own magic, pristine snow and twinkling lights make a fairy tale scene that is hard to resist. Book our Kennebunkport elopement package and let us take care of the details while you relax and enjoy your clandestine adventure here in beautiful Maine. Learn more about our signature Maine elopement package below and feel free to contact the inn at any time to discuss options.
1802 House Elopement Packages
OUR KENNEBUNKPORT, MAINE, ELOPEMENT PACKAGE
- Two nights in our luxurious Sebago Suite with continental breakfast delivered to your door*
- Wedding officiant and two witnesses
- Seasonal bouquet and boutonniere for the wedding couple
- Use of the inn for a scheduled time of 60 minutes for the ceremony—indoor and garden options are available
- A bottle of Champagne (a substitution of sparkling cider can be made if required)
- Two 1802 House signature Champagne flutes
- A small wedding cake.
Rates & Details
Midweek (Monday through Wednesday) – from $2,140
Weekend (Thursday through Sunday) – from $2,690
*A two-night minimum is required for this package—full, non‑refundable payment is due at time of booking
**Due to limited space, the maximum number of guests is limited to eight—excluding the bride and groom
Please fill out our Elopement Request Form to receive more information or call the inn at (207) 967- 5632.